FIRST, decide between these three options:
SECOND, decide the material: suede or satin – Click here to read our suggestions on kipot material.
Now, the ordering process begins!
For Printed Kipot and Yarmulkes with Names:
- Click on the ORDER NOW buttons to be redirected to our main site’s shopping cart at smallsigns.net.
Order process time is 2 – 7 days according to color supply and order quantity.
For Painted Kipah:
- Fill out the online form on the Painted Kippah page
- ORDER ACTIVATION – Within a few hours, you will receive an order confirmation email which includes the details of your order details and a Paypal link. Please make sure that everything is correct; names, address, order specifications, etc… If any changes are necessary please let us know immediately. Next, pay for your items using the Paypal link. If you do not have a Paypal account, please use a credit card “as a guest.” Your payment will activate the order.
- ORDER PROCESSING – The order process time will be clearly stated in the order confirmation email. Painting and processing a painted kippah usually takes 2 to 4 business days.
Shipping your kipot
Your kipot order will be shipped via the Israel Post. You will be charged only for the actual shipping cost. Please use our handy Shipping calculator to view the various methods and costs of shipping. Available mail options are:
- Registered Mail – If you live outside Israel, your package should arrive at your local post office within 10 to 14 days after the shipping date. You will be notified of its arrival. If you live in Israel, your shipment should arrive within 2 to 3 days.
- Express Mail – Delivery within 4 business days to most countries, and 24 hours in Israel.